UFH Administrator on Campus: 13 - 17 May 2019
The recently appointed Administrator to the University of Fort Hare, Professor Loyiso Nongxa, will be visiting the University this week, starting on Monday, 13 May, and ending on Friday, 17 May. During the visit, he will be having consultative sessions and engagements with a broad range of stakeholders and leadership structures/officials, including:
(1) The Management Committee (MANCO) of the university;
(3) Extended Management Team (EMT);
(4) Institutional Forum;
(5) Organised Labour;
(7) Leadership of student formations/organisations;
(8) The President of Convocation;
(9) UFH Alumni;
(10) Leadership of the municipalities and EC provincial government; and
(11) Members of the dissolved UFH Council.
The various stakeholder groups and leadership structures will use this opportunity of the Administrator’s visit to demonstrate their willingness to support the important institutional governance stabilization work that the Minister has entrusted upon Professor Nongxa.