Senior Lecturer / Lecturer: Industrial Psychology
Senior Lecturer / Lecturer: Industrial Psychology (2 Posts):
Alice Campus: Ref No 775/7025
SENIOR LECTURER: R 575 270 – R 715 670 (All-inclusive package)
LECTURER: R 465 504 – R 578 463 (All-inclusive package)
- Possession of a doctoral degree in Industrial Psychology / Human Resources Management for Senior Lecturer or Master’s Degree for Lecturer.
- Seven (7) years teaching and research experience for Senior Lecturer, and 5 Years for Lecturer
- Registration with the HPCSA as an Industrial Psychologist
- Sound theoretical knowledge of the field.
- Ability or potential to supervise research and develop research capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake administrative responsibilities at departmental or institutional levels.
- Ability and willingness to participate in community engagement projects.
- Teach in almost all areas of specialization in Industrial Psychology / Human Resources Management
- Supervise and evaluate research work of honours, master’s, and doctoral students
- Refine the curriculum at undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Ensure community engagement
- Contribute in the development of new curricula in line with new HEQF structures.
- Supervise undergraduate and postgraduate research projects
- Produce academic publications, especially accredited ones.
- Conduct departmental and/or individual community engagement projects.
- Present evening classes as required and as part of the normal workload.
To apply: Interested applicants who meet the criteria are invited to:
- E-mail application with MOTIVATION LETTER CLEARLY INDICATING THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR, accompanied by a complete CV which must contain the contact details (email and telephone) of three referees, a certified copy of an identity document and a certified copy of your highest qualification to: email@example.com
- Applications must CLEARLY INDICATE THE REFERENCE NUMBER AND NAME OF THE POST APPLIED FOR ON THE SUBJECT LINE.
- No faxes or walk-ins (hard copies) will be accepted.
- Applicants are urged to ensure that their applications reach the Human Resources Department before the closing date. Late applications will not be considered.
- Failure to comply with the above directions will result in the application being disqualified.
Note: Correspondence will be conducted with short-listed candidates only. Foreign qualifications must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from SAQA.
Included in the above remuneration is the company contribution to our compulsory pension fund, medical aid contributions, life cover and an optional annual bonus. The University of Fort Hare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Pursuant to complying with the Employment Equity Act No.55 of 1998, when appointing preference will be given to applicants from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic presentation of our workforce profile. The University reserves the right NOT to appoint