Interllectual Property Administrator
Monday, 20 July, 2015 - 14:00
The Govan Mbeki Research and Development Centre (GMRDC) at the University of Fort Hare has a vacancy for the Intellectual Property Administrator who is required toprovide technology transfer
related administrative support to UFH’sTechnology Transfer Officeaiding increased awareness and visibility of the TTO at UFH.This position is a full time 3 year Contract based at the Alice Campus of
the University of Fort Hare
• Bachelor degree in Science, Commerce or Engineering or equivalent
• Two years relevant experience or less depending on the context
• Report writing skills and minute taking skills
• Excellent computer skills particularly in MSWord and MSExcel.
• Record keeping, filing and updating of all intellectual property files
• The ability to professionally liaise with individuals at all levels of seniority, within funding streams, government agencies, private companies and with University academics and staff.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, planning and co- ordination skills, attention todetail, tolerance for stress, proactive demeanour, judgmental skills, integrity and lateral thinking ability are required.
• Knowledge of relevant legislation.
How to Apply:
These positions are full time 3 year contract positions. Salary will be negotiated and is market related. To apply for the above posts: Candidates who meet the criteria are invited to forward an application with a COVERING LETTER CLEARLY INDICATING THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR,complete CV, proof of remuneration and three work - related referees, to: Ms S Kula - Daniels, HR Team Leader, Human Resources Department, University of Fort Hare, E- mail: email@example.com
Friday, 31 July, 2015 - 14:00